Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63874
Latest: Ponaldbiz
New This Month: 3967
New This Week: 29
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 73432
Total Topics: 20398
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 919
Total: 929
Andreaseqp
Google (AdSense) (5)
Google (4)

Author Topic: The Agni saga- Part I Drifting memories (Chapter one- It starts)  (Read 10694 times)

Offline adithya

Hello reader, and welcome to what will hopefully be a Saga, giving character to the history of the TBA clan. The name of the clan will be Agni. However, since I haven't finished my history which is what the clan's history is based off of, Mamita and I will not be releasing the clan soon. Though trust me, it is in the works   ;)

For all you slow asses:
1. What is this? a character history
2. why is this here? because I plan to turn it into a story
3. what is Agni? new clan TBA. Mamita and I. Almost done with development

link to my character page (for Image of MC): https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=726.msg6459#msg6459

The basic premise is what you (might've. IDK) have already read. Hopefully this will give some more flesh and skin to the bones that you might've read.

CHAPTER 2:

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2917.msg50255;topicseen#new

CHAPTER 3:

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2918.msg50269;topicseen#new

CHAPTER 4:

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2928.msg50391#msg50391

CHAPTER 5:

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2999.0

Anyway, here goes:

Part one: Drifting memories

Chapter one- It starts:

In the silence of the night, there were screams of pain heard throughout the village of the Yagami clan. The screams continued on into the night, until another was heard. The screams of life, of a new born baby.

Sareko was born to two Kazangakure shinobi during times unsettling. There was a civil war, with the battle for the title of kage raging. The ambushes and attacks seemed to never end, devouring the lives of many, and the mere possibility of a happy memory. Sareko was born amidst all the chaos, bringing the possibility of hope to his wary clan.

A child during times of war was a sign to the clan that something good was about to happen and that something…..  will lift their spirits. And lift their spirits it did. Right out of their bodies.

Sareko woke up to a sunny sky, seeming to be engulfed soon, by the rocky edges of the now inactive volcano. Seemingly satisfied by the rest, amongst the dreams imagined, he rose to his feet and walked to the small village.

He saw the backyard of a house from which he heard sounds of laughter of a child, the anger of a mother and the mockery of the father. Lost in pleasant thoughts of yearning, Sareko suddenly realized that it was something that he did not have. A 12 year old boy, with nothing to his name, no one to his back and just the ability to produce flames out of his mouth was not needed he thought.

Bitterly hurt by his own thoughts, Sareko jumped the fence, to steal a pair of gloves hanging on a tree to the backyard. When he reached for the gloves, he heard a sound behind him, which scared him to the edge of his spine, making him glued to the bark of a tree. When he realized it was only the child, he let out a sigh of relief and put down his head. Sareko paid no heed to the child, until he walked right up to him and asked, "Who are you?" Sareko eyed him. "I'm Sareko." The child grinned. "Cool! I'm Chikaze!" And just like that, the soon to be shinobi of the kazangakure and his most trusted right hand man met.

Chikaze and Sareko were sitting together, when Sareko on a whim, and a sudden need to show off, asked if Chikaze had ever seen ninjutsu. Chikaze confirmed that he had not. Sareko smiled. Forming a few hand signs, he blew out, and a flame billowed from his lips.

Confirming the utter confusion in the eyes of the child, Sareko could not confine his laughter. Determined like all children are, Chikaze mimicked Sareko, to produce barely, but surely flames.
Sareko was astonished. ‘The child has talent it seems’ he thought.

Sareko stood up and continued walking, jumping over the other fence, to eventually step outside the crater the past volcano had made. ‘How old was I?’ He thought out loud ‘when Hiro-sensei first taught me how to weave a hand sign?’

-------------END OF PART I-----------------

So hope you all liked it and hopefully, I finish my history in time for Agni's rise. Remember. There's going to be more than one active clan in the Kazangakure.

Tell me what you guys thought and what I should improve.

and Chikaze's character: https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2903.msg50023#msg50023

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 18:58:10 by adithya »

Offline taigakun

Re: The Agni saga- Part I Drifting memories
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 14:43:59 »
I did like the story alot, seeing as chapter is just a set up for the chapters to come. I think it was well laid out, but a little bit too short imo

But good job Adi

Offline adithya

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 14:46:12 »
I did like the story alot, seeing as chapter is just a set up for the chapters to come. I think it was well laid out, but a little bit too short imo

But good job Adi

I meant it to be this short in order to let people who like it, know that they do.

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 16:00:36 »
I love it. Make the next ones longer please. +rep adi
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline adithya

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 16:22:20 »
I love it. Make the next ones longer please. +rep adi

Thanks man :D

Will do :D

Offline Manuster

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 17:51:25 »
Wait a second, isn't this the same story that mamita posted but from a different perspective? That's great, I'd damn well pay to see more of it many reps
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline taigakun

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 00:26:28 »
Wait a second, isn't this the same story that mamita posted but from a different perspective? That's great, I'd damn well pay to see more of it many reps
Ah damn haven't even read mamita's.I'll check it out

Offline adithya

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 05:03:08 »

It's a different character. Mine. And we both have placed our characters in the same story verse. And this meeting happened for the both of us. There'll be more crossovers situations in this saga ;)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 07:49:28 by adithya »

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

Re: The Agni saga- Part I Drifting memories (Chapter one- It starts)
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 11:24:03 »
i quite like it m23.

keep it going im going to read chapter 2 now
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline adithya

Re: The Agni saga- Part I Drifting memories (Chapter one- It starts)
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2016, 11:45:49 »
i quite like it m23.

keep it going im going to read chapter 2 now

Thanks. Man :D